4th Field Study Notes for October 29, 2022

 

1. Same spot photograph



Date: October 30, 2022 

Time: 3:40pm

Temperature: 65°F

Climate conditions: Little to no clouds, sunny, low humidity.

Sunrise: 8:15am

        Sunset: 6:41pm

        Observations: Lots of dead branches falling from trees though not too big as well as I heard lots of movement by leaves crunching by small animals. For once I did not hear any bug sounds. I saw a flock of crows as well as heard them while doing my original research. While visiting I also saw someone on the mountain bike trail.

       Relation to Awe and Stewardship: It's amazing that a small environment can be home to so many creatures, especially when it's located in more of a suburban area which has roads and many homes. I am glad that the church kept the woods when the property was bought, it is a home to many animals which are in need of a place of shelter from people. Even though paths and mountain bike trails are open to the public it is still much of a peaceful place of nature. I believe that more people need to involve nature in their properties, for example keeping trees or planting trees or including plants that can help wildlife. We can help preserve and help wildlife, small actions make a difference.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Field Study Notes for October 9, 2022